Monday, June 21, 2010

21 June

hey peeps.
its school day ( : but i never go today cause my its driving test today! woke up real early this morning to prepare and to avoid from jam. reached to ss2 pretty early.uncle reached at 7.05am and we moved ahead to driving school. my quee number is 18 ♥ lucky number. coincidence i got same day test with Everett ( : he's number 9. at least still got people teman. i was freaking nervous , it feels like my heart almost drop off. it pounds really hard. when its my turn that moment i was cursing. the first thing to do is go up to the bukit . i kept on remember what my instructor told me. i keep on reminding myself to be confident and chill. finally when it comes to my turn. i did it absolutely GREAT. i was damn relief after getting down from the bukit. my pressure went down to the bottom right away.after that went for parking and 3 point turn. everything went smooth and nice. in 3 days time my "P" license will be out. im hyperly happy. the whole thing ended earlier so i called my bro to fetched me and Everett. i dropped him at Centerpoint and i followed my bro to Jalan Bukit Laut for his roadshow. it was pretty fun anyway. Well , that's like a prostitude nest with ugly prostitude. serious not joking. they're like maid. *hahahhah* later on , dropped by at bro's house then headed home. im sleepy but i just couldn't sleep yet. anyway , thats all for today . will update soon.

maine♥






No comments:

Post a Comment