Saturday, June 5, 2010

5 June

Hey readers ( :
its June ♥
just got back from Chris's pool party at Riana Green.
had lots of fun . pictures not much taken. just few candid might upload some other time. life's moving fine lately. pretty great. well , mid-term ended yesterday. finally two weeks in hell ends. gonna live my life and enjoy till the max in high school. counting down 4months to go till SPM and farewell my friends. couldn't imagine how college life would be?
but who cares about that now other than having great time together ? ( x
what im gonna do now is stop giving a damn on everything that i once cared about except ♥ HIM . not joking not past but presences. no one will know who except me myself. you people don't have to know who it is or wonder who it is cause you'll never know.
*hahahaha* now currently being a mini tour guide. organizing a trip for this year end. hopefully it work out anyway. about the comfirmation of it i'll inform you guys. suggestion for the trips are all welcome and please give me a budget as well. max for the group will be 15 peoples, if possible please don't go all by couples or else it will be bored if we were just seeing you guys cuddling whole day instead of joining us. for more information just come to me and give me suggestion. thankyou!

maine♥


No comments:

Post a Comment